Lifestyle Medicine For Healing & Wellness Practitioners
Help Your Clients Get Off The Medical Treadmill By Getting Well and Staying Well, Naturally
For healing practitioners, wellness practitioners and life coaches. Help your clients heal and attain wellness beyond their expectations – with Kedarji’s Ecology of Wellness and his 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being! Offered in collaboration with our producing partner, The Bhakta School of Transformation, a local, not-for-profit public charity.
All-day seminar. Thursday, October 10th. 9:30am-4:30pm @our wellness center in Youngstown, Ohio.
Live Strong. Live Long. Be Well. Go In Peace. From Wisdom, Wellness. From Wellness, Health. To be both wise and healthy is what you attain from our offering here. We are coaches, holistic wellness practitioners, researchers and holistic healing practitioners. By offering holistic wellness alternatives and holistic wellness certification, we help people learn and apply the best in wellness. Well-being approaches for holistic wellness, holistic healing and vibrant health are offered. You get education in approaches to holistic nutrition and alternative lifestyle medicine to reverse chronic health issues and restore well-being.
In this seminar you will be taught:
- How To Apply Kedarji’s Ecology of Wellness To Improve Your Own Well-Being.
- How To Apply Kedarji’s 4 Pillars of Total Well-being To Improve Your Overall Wellness.
- How To Help Your Clients Improve Their Health and Wellness Through Kedarji’s Ecology of Wellness & His 4 Pillars of Total Well-Being.
- Holistic Nutrition Coaching For Reversing Chronic Health Conditions, Naturally.
- How To Use Lifestyle Medicine To Help Your Clients Get Off The Medical Treadmill.
- The Law, Disclaimers and Avoiding Potential Conflicts In Your Practice.
Enrollment Cost: $295.
Early bird enrollment discount of $195
if you enroll by September 23rd.
Advance registration is required. Register using the form to the left and you will receive an email with all of the enrollment details and payment link.